SURVIVE AND SCAPE THE SEVEN MAZE DIMENSIONS.
An action / puzzle FPS influenced by 90's labyrinth style games.
- Lots of traps, alien artifacts, liquid mirrors, lasers and sentinels!
- Cyber-organic textures, strange crystals, forgotten fountains, bizarre machinery!
- Return to GOLDAK's Domains!
- You will need all of your persistence, stealth, memory and nerves!
- The game is not a shooter. No zombies, soldiers, bad guys or targets!*
* The use of games / soundtracks belonging to Star Palm Games (a Gigoia Studios subsidiary) are for the buyer's personal use only and can not be marketed, altered, resold, used for other purposes without prior authorization from Star Palm Games /Gigoia Studios.
Follow us on Twitter: @starpalmgames
Website site: www.gigoiastudios.com
Processor: 1,4 GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB or better
You are Ikkarius, a young brave one from the bright galactic-melting star called Zaxxyn.
Told by myths and the Prophecy, the sacred and fearsome high judges called The Bolgyys chose you for a well-known deadly test…
Your father Solitann, and your mother Alddara waits patiently your return from the Mazes of Ogglar, located at occult dimensions outside your home planet space-time.
If you return alive from the maze, the elder judges will consent you with the highest honor: Integrate the legendary warrior's tribe called Ethok.
The Ethokians are rarely seen, but legend tells that the brave team of warriors and dimensional explorers keep safe many planets and its occult spaces.